CiminoCare provides the following types of care services to our residents.
The philosophy of our assisted living program is to provide the support of each resident to improve well-being, encourage independence and support quality of life. Experienced caregivers provide personal assistance and support for all residents, always treating them like family. Services include:
- 24-hour Care Team
- Medication management program
- Professionals to oversee care plans and monitor changing needs
- Community enrichment and engagement program
- Dining program to support health and nutrition
- Palliative and hospice care transitions
When it comes to providing support of our residents with memory and cognitive needs due to dementia, we believe that engagement in supportive programs is critical. Therefore, in addition to providing assisted living services, we offer programs that allow residents to feel comfortable and successful regardless of their level of care. Services include:
- Small group activities and life skills that keep residents living with dementia feeling connected and engaged
- Regular room checks throughout the day to encourage a routine that includes social interactions
- Special support with dining, hydration, and nutrition
- Medication monitoring
Engaging in a fulfilling lifestyle is so much more than where you live. It’s the people and opportunities that surround you. Many seniors today want to live independently yet enjoy well-planned social activities and meals in a comfortable and safe environment.
CiminoCare offers apartments that open to interior common rooms to support this community atmosphere. Housekeeping and home maintenance are taken care of by the staff, leaving residents to enjoy their time as they choose.
A temporary home for those who are unable to remain in their existing living arrangements, yet are undecided about their long-term plans.
Respite and Vacation Care
This level of care is for when situations arise that demand a senior loved one become part of our extended family for short periods of time.
Existing residents who are going through end stages of illness may remain in our community and receive care from a team that includes our community staff, their loved ones and family, their personal physician, and a hospice agency.