Memory Care Sacramento CA
Comments or questions are welcome.
Our assisted living and residential care facility in Sacramento, CA features exceptional memory care services at affordable rates. The community is located in a residential neighborhood in northeastern Sacramento. We specialize in caring for those with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementia from mild cognitive impairment to advanced memory loss. Programs and services are designed to honor our resident’s individual needs for dignity and respect.
Residency at our Sacramento, CA Assisted Living Facility
When you bring a loved one to our Sacramento California Assisted living Facility for memory care you can rest assured that they will receive the best of care.
Benefits of our Sacramento, CA residential care facility:
• Established community with secured perimeters and 24-hour staffing
• Lovely gardens for outdoor activities
• Personal assistance with activities of daily living, such as medications management, bathing and using the restroom, ensures residents have the supportive care they many need
• Low staff-to-resident ratio for responsive attention
• Caring and professional staff with on-going training in “best practices” from the Alzheimer’s Association and the Alzheimer’s Aid Society
• A watchful eye is kept on residents’ health and well-being since some memory care residents having difficulty stating their needs
• Optional licensed professionals to supplement the care provided whenever appropriate
• Full schedule of activities allows residents to engage in meaningful and enjoyable pastimes, enjoy new friendships and socialize, remain engaged in life, and continue to be physically and mentally challenged
• Residents who have difficulty sleeping at night can participate in relaxing recreational activities
• Three balanced and tasty meals are served daily, along with between meal snacks, offering residents opportunities to socialize as well as to meet their nutritional requirements
• Housekeeping, linen/laundering, maintenance and other services are provided
• Family members and friends are invited and encouraged to participate in the many community events and celebrations